Re: my first contribution to the techniques with attachments

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:25:32 -0000
To: "Lisa Seeman" <seeman@netvision.net.il>, "WAI" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
> That's not "hard data" since the information is already
> contained in the markup and accessible.

Yes, it was just a terrible example as usual... how about:-

     a.lsigpin:hover:after { content: " (off site link)"; }

Hmm, that's still a bad example, but there might be times when it is
important to know that a link goes off site. Then again, in that case,
it should be represented in the title="" attribute. Ugh, am I terrible
at examples, or what?

> ALSO, it is very important to make clear the distinction
> between user CSS and author CSS

Agreed. You can do more or less whatever you want when you know the
output device. No one is going to tell you what to put in your own
personal U-CSS-sheet, or how accessible to make it!

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer