Re: process of a site development

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:45:51 +0200
To: "Matt May" <mcmay@bestkungfu.com>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Cc: "Robert Neff" <rneff@bbnow.net>, "WAI" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Lets see,
if we were to write "testing" and include in parenthesis "can include: , QA,
project managers, usability consultants, automated done on four staging
servers"

Well - everyone does testing (or at least pretend they do) so that is not
intimidating, no one will be put off by by a "can include " thing

keep the terms general, detail by the side.
Just like WCAG 2
Lsa