Setting a Clear Enough Goal

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:29:06 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "William Loughborough" <love26@gorge.net>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Cc: "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>, "Jason White" <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>
> > maybe I didn't set out a clear enough goal...

I still didn't set out a clear enough goal.

I envisage WCAG Kynn:2.0, SBP:3.0 being split up into sections (call them
modules ala Kynn). The "front page" would rant on about the Web being
accessible to all people: the basic fundamental rule (guideline). Then, it
would link to the "minor modules", the guidelines themselves as generic
rules - split up into their own pages (under the sets of "Interoperability"
and "Comprehensibility"). They would then be interlinked showing their
dependencies and interrelations (ontologies).
Very intertwingled (er... imperfect synonym: holistic).

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer