Re: Quick question

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:30:10 -0500 (EST)
To: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
cc: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Lisa, I recently tried to track this on a thread in the WAI-IG list (but
haven't written up the results yet).

But it seems there are many browsers now that can linearise, and some that
can even navigate the tables (which is required to really use a table).

The thread is 4 or five messages, at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2001JanMar/0037

(It isn't a complete test, but it does give some info...)

cheers

Charles