RE: SVG Plugin from Adobe (sizing, flowing, and mixed media)

OK, so you're saying that if SVG is nothing but the text string

"HELP"

that word will appear the same size that ordinary HTML text would have
appeared, and the perimeter is autosized to fit that word, right?

Now what if the SVG also contains a picture of a lifesaver next to the word
"HELP".  What determines the size of the lifesaver relative to the size of
the text?

Len