Re: Revised List of Technologies (with volunteers...)

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 23:25:19 -0800
To: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Cc: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
At 05:27 PM 1/3/2001 , Al Gilman wrote:
>At 07:57 PM 2001-01-03 +0000, Sean B. Palmer wrote:
> >> For my money, the work items would be divided functionally.
> >I reckon that there are more technology driven experts than there are
> >functionality driven.
>There is probably no uniquely 'right' superstructure for this endeavor.

I think many of the answers as to what our "right" superstructure
is will come about as part of the planned user testing of our
guidelines and techniques documents, with feedback from a reasonable
set of "sample users" for our product.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                    http://kynn.com/