RE: Latest List

I'd be happy to help out with server-side scripting :) and XHTML.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean B. Palmer [mailto:sean@mysterylights.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 9:54 AM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Latest List

The system seems to be almost ready (almost ready to start that is). We
need a few more volunteers, but on the whole it doesn't matter, because we
can each start on our own little bit of techniques space, and swap
editorial positions as and when we need to.
A few updates needed to be added to the list, so here they are:-

GL:-
- XHTML (Matt)
   - HTML (Kynn [suggested it]???)
   - CSS Style for XHTML (Lisa/William)
   - XHTML m12n (?/Sean)
- CSS Styling for XML (?/Sean)
- SVG (Chaals)
- SMIL (Wendy/Marja)
- Server Side Scripting (Cynthia?/Marti/Matt)
- ECMAScript (Wendy/Katie)
- PDF (Loretta/Katie)
- Technology Independant (Anne/Chaals/William?)

PF:-
- XML [DTDs]
- XML Schemas
Daniel seems to be covering these

Later:-
- XHTML for XML Pure UIs
- MathML
- WML (might end up being me)

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
http://infomesh.net/sbp/
"Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
   - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.