Re: Revised List of Technologies (with volunteers...)

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 11:56:09 -0500 (EST)
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
I have started to work on modularising the ATAG techniques. I broke them into
multimedia and document editing tools as a first step. Maybe this is a good
approach...

Charles

On Wed, 3 Jan 2001, Sean B. Palmer wrote:

  > Here's a thought -- do we need a section on techniques which
  > apply regardless of technology?

  FWIW: I agree.
  By section, I presume you mean techniques document. I'll add it to "the"
  list, and put Willaim and Anne down for potential editors: is that who you
  were implying (don't imply, denote)?

  Kindest Regards,
  Sean B. Palmer
  http://infomesh.net/sbp/
  "Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
     - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.

until 6 January 2001 at:
W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France