Re: interesting one for text equivalence

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 08:46:33 -0800
To: "Marti" <marti@agassa.com>
Cc: "Lisa Seeman" <seeman@netvision.net.il>, "WAI" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
At 01:29 AM 1/2/2001 , Marti wrote:
>Kynn,
>  Your description indicates that the 'look' of your page is important to
>you.  It might by important to your audience too. While it is certainly not
>required, what might be nice in a case like this is a page describing the
>look and your reasons for it.

Okay, so how and why and where? :)

There's no way to indicate it in markup at present, and if there
were, it might not be the best approach anyway -- e.g. I could put
in a <link> element (rel="colophon"?) but only a limited number
of browsers would understand it.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                    http://kynn.com/