Re: interesting one for text equivalence

At 12:34 AM 1/2/01 -0800, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>Should I have some sort of description on my page (kynn.com) of the
>graphical/visual elements of the page, for the benefit of those who cannot
>see the CSS?

Absolutely - it would be particularly "friendly" if this were not trumpeted
as in "look how cool I am to change my site's appearance with the season"
but was analogous to the note at the back of printed books which explain
the fonts used (although not normally the reasons for the choices).

People with(out) retinae may(n't) want to know these things or not have
them forced upon us.

I think this is the crux of the entire discussion about the "classes/CSS"
issue.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE