Re: Breaking the Techniques "Writer's Block"

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:50:42 +0200
To: "William Loughborough" <love26@gorge.net>, "WAI" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I think we all agree to this being the best idea on the list for a long
time.
(The problem may be getting people to volunteer as editors;)

I vote we start this going now, (and start volunteering)

I can do the CSS with someone in terms of content, but I can take no
responsibility for spelling or grammar. Hmmm

All the best
Lisa