Re: Illustrations for Guideline 3

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:07:03 -0400
To: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Anne,
for archive purposes, these ought to exist somewhere.  Particularly the /G3
stuff.   I'll find out if it is appropriate to publish it on the W3C site.

I'm supposed to call Meg to talk about illustrating the guidelines.  I saw
her a few weeks ago and she is still interested, but we need to talk about
how to move forward.

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm