Re: Semantic pragmatic

From: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:40:07 -0400
To: "seeman" <seeman@netvision.net.il>, "_W3C-WAI Web Content Access. Guidelines List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>
Lisa,

	I know of with such children - often autistic folks have this
characteristic, but do not know what you mean when you say:

>As authors try to make  content
>more user friendly this content becomes less >accessible to  them.

	How does making a site more user friendly result in reducing accessibility
to these users? I hope you are not thinking that an author is going to toss
in some jokes to make his content more user friendly?

					Anne

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem