Request to Join

From: David Sloan <DSloan@computing.dundee.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:36:54 +0100
To: gv@trace.wisc.edu, jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au, wendy@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Given Name: Sloan

Family Name: David

Email Address: dsloan@computing.dundee.ac.uk

Office Telephone Number: +44 1382 345598

Employer / Organization: University of Dundee, Scotland

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: No

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[ ] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[*] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[*] instruct people on developing Web content,

[*] or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[*] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the
charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).
2000/11/27

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[*] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
(Please specify)

Further notes on expertise:
My primary activity is as a researcher and consultant on web and other
digital media accessibility, providing accessibility and usability advice to
developers. I am also involved in providing accessibility audits of existing
resources, including evaluations of web sites with people with disabilities.
I occasionally produce web content, but this is not a core part of my work.