Proposal for usability testing of WCAG

From: David Sloan <DSloan@computing.dundee.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 19:05:50 +0100
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, "Wendy Chisholm (E-mail)" <wendy@w3.org>
Hi there,

I have been asked by Wendy Chisholm to post the attached proposal for
usability testing of WCAG v2.0 in advance of the Face to Face meeting in
Amsterdam tomorrow, at which I will be talking about the proposal.
Unfortunately there was a delay in putting together the draft which has
prevented me from circulating this sooner.

I apologise for sending the attached to list members at such short notice,
and hope that as many meeting attendees as possible can have a look at it
before tomorrow morning.

Best regards,
David

David Sloan