words

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:15:24 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Much of the time the idea of using care in choice of words in our
activities is sort of ridiculed as "politically correct". Since we are
contemplating including details about particular human conditions, I
thought it might be good to read a reasoned explanation about the
importance of our term selection as we undertake this. Take a peek at:

http://www.disabilityisnatural.com/peoplefirstlanguage.htm

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE