RE: [resolved?] RE: natural language checkpoint for WCAG2 GL1

I don't see that this scenario changes for Gregory's version, where you have
to label changes. Per esempio if someone uses fancy terms in a foreign
language, and marks them up, they can easily enough be auto-translated (and
are likely to be amenable to such) for easier comprehension.

Unfortunately in the guidelines context I don't think there is a level of
content where it doesn't matter if people can't use it. (In some
implementations a decision like this may be taken, but that is outside our
scope).

Charles McCN