RE: Introduction

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 17:57:10 -0500
To: <cyns@opendesign.com>, <paulb@cpd2.usu.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I would be careful about using "processing impairments".  There are more
cognitive impairments than just processing.  Memory for one.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Depts of Ind. and Biomed. Engr. - U of Wis.
Director - Trace R & D Center
Gv@trace.wisc.edu, http://trace.wisc.edu/
FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our listserves send "lists" to listproc@trace.wisc.edu