Re: oops was Re: Illustration - checkpoint proposal

From: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 07:29:02 -0400
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>, Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Cc: WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Charlie,

	Downloaded the viewer this morning, but it's not working right. I still
get a blank explorer screen that never comes in, and when I x if off, it
tells me that there was an "unusual error in IE" ...

	I used the adobe site for download. Will try another source at school and
see what happens...

                     Anne

At 03:41 AM 5/15/01 -0400, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>One easy way is to go to the Adobe SVG area - http://www.adobe.com/svg and
>download their plugin for your browser (they have netsacpe or explorer
>versions for Mac and Windows. I have used the Mac Netscape plugin for iCab as
>well...
>
>Or go to the SVG page at w3c - http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG and look there
>for viewers - there are a handful available.
>
>Cheers
>
>Charles
>
>On Tue, 15 May 2001, Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
>
>  sorry charles
>  the viewer section referredto mozilla not w3 space
>  I tried to find out how to get mozilla running svg and immediately ran up
>  against a dead link, and gave up....
>
>  so how do I get a viewer working....
>

>  jonathan chetwynd
>  IT teacher (LD)
>  j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
>  http://www.signbrowser.org.uk
>

>--
>Charles McCathieNevile    http://www.w3.org/People/Charles  phone: +61 409
134 136
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative     http://www.w3.org/WAI    fax: +1 617
258 5999
>Location: 21 Mitchell street FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia
>(or W3C INRIA, Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex,
France)

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem