Re: Illustrating Guidelines

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 09:04:58 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hi,

I guess a question to ask is how reasonable is it to expect that one version
of a web page will satisfy all needs when there are conflicting needs or
preferences.  In universally designed houses, the dweller can adjust
cabinets, closets, showers, etc, to meet his or her needs.  Does universal
design require one web page for all or the ability to specify how the
user wants the web page?

Scott