Re: Illustrating Guidelines

From: Marti <marti@agassa.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 10:01:21 -0400
To: "Lisa Seeman" <seeman@netvision.net.il>, "WAI" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Anne Pemberton" <apembert@erols.com>
Once again I seem to have failed to make myself clear.
I do not advocate text only, never have and never will!
I think we need to recognize the simple facts that there may be some
disability needs that are apparently at odds with other disabilty needs and
find solutions or compromises.
Those who advocate for more "multi-media" need to understand that the rest
of us are really trying to grapple with these issues.
Marti