Re: Checkpoint copy proposal: 3.3

I also like Matt's suggestion of changing the "write" concept to a "content"
concept.

I don't particularly like the "as you can" wording though.

There's also the concept of appropriateness for the particular audience or
context.

For some reason I'm having a hard time adding this concept to the guideline
in a clear and simple way <smile>, but here is my attempt:
3.2 Make content as clear and simple as possible within the context.

Paul Bohman
Technology Coordinator
WebAIM: Web Accessibility in Mind (www.webaim.org)
Center for Persons with Disabilities (www.cpd.usu.edu)