RE: Policy use

I was being a little pessimistic with this post.  Certainly I was mostly
thinking out loud.  My apologies if I offended anyone.

It sounds like the Australian Court system may be significantly more evolved
than what we have in the U.S.  I've heard Doug Wakefield (Access Board) say
that they dropped WCAG 1.0 P1 Checkpoint 14.1 (Use the clearest and simplest
language appropriate for a site's content) because it was too ambiguous.  I
would guess that "reasonable judgement" does not enter frequently into our
court system!  I understand we have a world wide reputation for litigation.

Speaking of which, I can't believe your guy only got $20,000 out of IBM.
<http://www.contenu.nu/socog.html#update>  That's less than the correction
would have cost, so I guess IBM made the financially sound decision!
Except, I would guess that others could press for the same amount.  Do you
have class action lawsuits in Australia?  Have you heard if Maguire got any
of that money yet?  Last I checked, www.olympics.com still flagged errors in
Bobby.