Re: Illustrating Guidelines

From: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 20:27:22 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Folks,

Having shared some choice bits from the recent discussion with hubby who's
seen me working on these illustrations, he asked me to share the following
with the list

"From the one-eyed guy looking through a cataract, suffering with glaucoma ...

"    How dare you suggest that my pictures are not a vital link to augment
text ... besides, there's nothing wrong with a little red and green in the
world....."

(The last refers to his color blindness and the fascinating ways he uses to
compensate --- He is, in spite of greatly limited vision and inability to
distinguish between red and green, able to discern differences in greens
enough to know when a transplanted plant is dying before it shows to
someone with normal color vision.)

					Anne
Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com