personal schedule until 7 May - need for scribes next 2 WCAG meetings

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:19:05 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Cc: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, po@trace.wisc.edu, kasday@acm.org
Hello all,

Just FYI, I head to Hong Kong tomorrow to attend the Advisory Committee
(AC) meetings and WWW10.  Therefore, I will likely miss this week's and
next week's meetings and will not be active on the list.

Even if I am able to make it, could we have two volunteers to take minutes
for these meetings?  In advance - I really appreciate your help!

Note that I will be presenting about WCAG, EARL, and implementation
experience at the AC meeting.  If anyone has interesting insights they
would like me to share with the AC, let me know and I'll do what I can to
incorporate them.

Be well,
--w
--