Re: 4/19 meeting notes

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:35:21 -0700
To: "Matt May" <mcmay@bestkungfu.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
At 02:38 PM 4/19/2001, Matt May wrote:
>WC How about adaptive content (e.g. Kynn's product, Edapta)
>GV That's a general access technology for standard content.

Well, kinda.  It's more a "general access technology for delivering
an optimized user experience."  There's no reason that the Edapta
technology -couldn't- be used to address needs of people with
cognitive disabilities.

Not having been there, I'm not sure about the context of this
conversation, of course. :)

Oh, by the way, it's now Reef EveryWare, not "Edapta", my bad for
the first paragraph above. :)

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>