RE: 12 April 2001 WCAG WG Minutes

From: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <emmanuelle@teleline.es>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:59:54 +0200
To: "Anne Pemberton" <apembert@erols.com>
Cc: "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Charles has hit the nail on the heat!

It is necessary to edit general principles on the illustrations. For
example, if icons are used, these they will be:
- Homogeneous along the page or the site, as for their style.
- The color in them will be sufficiently readable (it contrasts, etc.)
- It will be kept in mind the size.
- etc., etc.

Also, it is important that if the guidelines are illustrated, serve as
example of "good practical".

Regards,
Emmanuelle