Re: Meeting agenda

From: Marti <marti@agassa.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:39:08 -0400
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Anne Pemberton" <apembert@erols.com>
Actually Charles, I don't disagree with anything you said. Bad habit of
mine, overstating something to make a point.  Whatever group takes
responsibility it is a topic that needs to be addressed. While some special
difficulties may apply to a blind web page author I think there are plenty
of people who would  have a lot of difficulty selecting and or creating
useful illustrations and if we are going to make it a requirement there
should at least be some tools, or very detailed guidelines on how to
accomplish meaningful illustrations.
-----
What does a "magnifying glass" mean? Enlarge? Search?
What symbol do I use for a link to the website's privacy policy?

Marti