Re: what type of document do we want?

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 20:50:55 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "William Loughborough" <love26@gorge.net>
QED remains valid, after 2 years, yet there is no attempts by wai to hire a
suitable member of staff. That is what is necessary, and was recommended. As
you will guess I am very busy right now, did you visit: http://www.pmld.org
yet? it is for adults with profound and multiple learning difficulties. I
also have a grant application to allow me to develop peepo under
negotiation.

None the less If someone can produce 30 words of 'approved' plain text, I am
more than happy to illustrate.

jonathan chetwynd
IT teacher (LD)
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com