Re: Why CSS On Older Browsers Is Broken

At 09:11 PM 9/29/00 -0700, Anne Pemberton wrote:
>Seriously, what would be the issues if a multi-media vehicle, such as
>Flash, would not require a "text equivalent"

WL: Material on the Web has semantics and if that meaning is ONLY available
through visual apparati then those without retinae (including those
accessing via lynx, images-off, etc.) would be excluded. We have become so
(almost pathologically) dependent on eyesight that we're in danger of
losing vision. Awareness of this is central to humanity.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE