From: <Bradleymri@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 05:09:23 EDT
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

After performing an extensive web search in relation to making web pages more
usable for people with psychiatric disabilities, I have found NO information.
 I have latched onto the cognitive disabilities information in the hope that
there would be some commonalities.  I found little information there.  Could
anyone point me in the proper direction?  Please use my home email.

Mike Bradley