Re: Terminology revisited

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:30:22 -0400 (EDT)
To: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
cc: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I think those are what we have called guidelines in WCAG 1.0

(I think that the checkpoints should express requirements, for things like
"ensure text equivalents are available for evrything", or "ensure that
structure is reflected in presentations supplied". Those things are
checkable, although it is helpful to have specific technique information for
a specific language...

chaals

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, William Loughborough wrote:

  At 08:22 AM 9/15/00 -0400, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
  >I agree that we need a layer of examples,

  WL: How about a layer of "principles" - with or without numbers?

  --
  Love.
                   ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE

September - November 2000:
W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France