Would like to join the WCAG Working Group

From: Donovan Hipke <dhipke@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:12:28 -0700
To: "'gv@trace.wisc.edu'" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, "'jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au'" <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, "'wendy@w3.org'" <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: "'w3c-wai-gl@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, David Turner <dturner@microsoft.com>
I have taken over Cynthia Shelly's accessibility work on MSN.com.  As Dick
previously mentioned, I'll spend a few months quietly lurking in the
background until I get up to speed with what's going on.  Thanks.

Given Name: Donovan
Family Name: Hipke
Email Address: dhipke@microsoft.com
Office Telephone Number: 425-705-8649
Employer / Organization: Microsoft
Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: Yes

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)
[X] develop Web content on a regular basis,
[ ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,
[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,
[ ] instruct people on developing Web content,
[X]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge
[x] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter
<new-charter-2000.html> and agree to the participation criteria therein
(please indicate the revision date of the charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).
2000/09/08

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):
[X] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
(Please specify)

Donovan Hipke
MSN.com Dev Team
Pager: 1854874@skytel.com