Request to Join Web Content Guidelines Working Group

From: Mike Williams <mikew@macromedia.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:11:59 -0700
To: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, <wendy@w3.org>
CC: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Given Name: Michael

Family Name: Williams

Email Address: mikew@macromedia.com

Office Telephone Number: 415-832-5991

Employer / Organization: Macromedia, Inc.

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: Unknown to me.

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[ ] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[X] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[X] instruct people on developing Web content,

[X]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[X, revision 2000/09/08] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter
and agree to the participation criteria therein (please indicate the
revision date of the charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[X] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have any
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the following
IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.
(Please specify)