RE: My Action Item VERY LATE sorry

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:00:13 -0700
To: Jason Hinkin <jh@spiderlight.com>
Cc: 3WC WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
At 05:37 PM 9/10/2000 , Jason Hinkin wrote:
>HI guys, I am more of a listener than a giver to this board, but I have
>spoken in the past when my comments have value.  If you guys are looking to
>boost your web rankings. I can help.. This is what my company does.
>Jason Hinkin
>Vice President of Technology
>spiderlight.com

Jason, you might want to consider taking a look at your own site
and how you apply the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines; here's
how the spiderlight.com site starts in Lynx:

    SL_orange.jpg (29246 bytes)

    Are you wondering where the site traffic is? [...]

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                       http://kynn.com/
Director of Accessibility, Edapta                  http://www.edapta.com/