From: "Robert Neff" <robneff@home.com>
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Compliance matrix (Was: Re: Organizing WCAG 2.0)
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 19:21:19 -0400

something like this

http://www.webspots.net/WCAG_Checklist/WCAG_Matrix-rating_sheet.xls

a manufacturer or a web team with a test and quality assurance team will
baseline the requiremtns upon a requirements document.  this can be a
combination of or include business rules and technical implementation  of
those rules and technical requirements.

any time a requirement request for changes or a page or approach is
submitted, the impact will be analyzed as to what the costs and changes in
documentation and testing will require.

if you have an overall matrix for people to review and test against OR even
better a complaince matrix for people to use...it is one less thing they
have to create.

therefore as a user i could use this to check my site for complaince and
havea record on hand as proof.