Compliance matrix (Was: Re: Organizing WCAG 2.0)

Rob,

I'm not sure how this would look or who would fill it out.  Is this to show
how to satisfy WCAG checkpoints in a specific technology and how well the
suggested techniques are implemented in a given user agent?

Could you give a concrete example of what a few rows and columns of this
matrix would look?

Thanks,
--wendy

--