Re: principles

At 12:46 PM 8/17/2000 -0700, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>I think.
>
>In other words, we need to make sure we're not talking about
>defects in -people- but rather defects -in the ability of the
>document to present itself properly-.

Kynn, it is a slippery slope between defects in people eand defects in how
they access the information. How dumb does someone have to be before
they're too dumb to deserve access to information? Is it impossibble to
provide basic informaation to people too dumb to be able to read or
comprehend when they listen? Or is it just the venue of the next decade of
progress in accessibillty???

					Anne

Anne L. Pemberton
http://www.pen.k12.va.us/Pav/Academy1