Plain english with examples!

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:17:06 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Please review the notes for a presentation given at SUNY/CUAD 2000 by Kynn
Bartlett at: http://www.idyllmtn.com/papers/suny2000/notes.html

Each discussion is broken into the following 4 sections:

What It Means: A plain description of the checkpoint, and why it matters.

The Tricky Part: "Gotchas" or things that aren't obvious.  If WCAG were
easy to understand, you wouldn't need me to help you!

How To Check: Practical information on how you can tell if your page passes
muster.  In most of these, I refer to specific techniques or software in
boldface; these are listed in the appendix at the back with download and
reference links.

Sample Code: Examples of HTML highlighting the specific accommodations
necessary to maintain accessibility.

--wendy
--
wendy a chisholm