RE: Clarification Of Technique 1.3

I don't know much about MTV's music station (not being able to receive it
from here <grin/>). But I think it is reasonable to expect that information
already available is preserved (see for instance Authoring Tool Accessibility
Guidelines checkpoint 1.2 "Ensure that the tool preserves all accessibility
information during authoring, transformation and conversions". (Note that
this may not be cleanly round-trippable - for some formats the only way to
preserve the information is to add it as content, for example when producing
a plain-text version and including longdescs). Without some kind of metadata
kept by the tool, and handed around, if I try to convert that back using a
different tool the information will still only be in content, which meets the
requirement but may not be as desirable as being able to make it a link
again).

Cheers

Charles