Re: AU WG joining us for an afternoon at F2F in Bristol?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 23:48:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Suits me...
(But then I have an interest in AU tooo <grin/>)

Charles McCN

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

  We are moving forward with holding a face2face meeting in Bristol, England
  5 and 6 October.
  It has been proposed that the Authoring Tool Working Group join us to
  discuss the revision of WCAG on the afternoon of the 6th.

  How do people feel about this opportunity to discuss the current state of
  the draft with another working group?  Do you feel we will need the full
  two days to work on the draft?

  Thanks,
  --wendy
  --