AU WG joining us for an afternoon at F2F in Bristol?

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 16:19:38 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
We are moving forward with holding a face2face meeting in Bristol, England
5 and 6 October.
It has been proposed that the Authoring Tool Working Group join us to
discuss the revision of WCAG on the afternoon of the 6th.

How do people feel about this opportunity to discuss the current state of
the draft with another working group?  Do you feel we will need the full
two days to work on the draft?

Thanks,
--wendy
--