Re: AU WG joining us for an afternoon at F2F in Bristol?

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 15:32:47 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
WC:: "How do people feel about this opportunity to discuss the current
state of the draft with another working group?  Do you feel we will need
the full two days to work on the draft?"

WL: I believe that it is mandatory to discuss states of the draft as
they are reached to help avoid possible oversights and conflicts. I
believe that it will take far more than the two full days to work on the
draft and that a meeting involving AU will constitute "working on the
draft."

I may be the only one who's on five (count 'em 5) Working Groups and
even though there is some personnel overlap, the groups do "feel"
different. It (Bristol) is something to look forward to and prepare for.
I hope it works out because the WAI's influence on the overall W3C and
the strength-through-diversity we're achieving is a great model for just
about everything and it's starting to bear fruit.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE