Re: minimal/tersified abstract generalized principles

From: Marti <marti@agassa.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:09:10 -0400
To: <love26@gorge.net>, "gl" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

> Permit user modifications of (recommended) default presentations.
How about making this one a bit stronger with
Provide for user modifications .....
Permit is passive and for the most part providing for this requires some
action.

> Assure content availability across sensory modalities.
I am still having trouble with this - "across sensory modalities" seems like
one needs to provide something for all the senses (not a bad idea but ...)
Marti