Re: Agenda

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 07:59:42 -0700
To: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>
CC: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Also, Charles questioned the need for having an "overlayer" of
"Principles" to which my answer is that if we make them sufficiently
general/abstract it will be almost mandatory that these be in a class of
their own with subsumed guidelines, checkpoints, and
techniques/examples.

Incidentally, I cannot find Jason's "Principles" from the GL home page?
I must reiterate that there should be some place we can all look at the
*latest* version under consideration - hopefully without all the
"boilerplate" of a W3C document. Just the Principles at this time,
please!

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE