New millenium

From: <aol@020.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 09:44:30 +0200 (CEST)
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Dear Internet Friend,

Do you want to know the secrets of making hundreds, maybe even thousands, of dollars each and every day on the web?

If you said, "YES!", then this is going to be the most exciting letter you've ever read.

Because I am going to go step-by-step through everything you'll get in my new book, "Web Marketing Secrets". Then you can download it immediately. And when you are finished reading my book, you will have a complete understanding of how to make money on the web.
http://mediasite.de/advertisingguide

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of
the new millennium!