New millenium

From: <aol@020.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 22:10:28 GMT
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Dear Internet Friend,

Do you want to know the secrets of making hundreds, maybe even thousands, of dollars each and every day on the web?

If you said, "YES!", then this is going to be the most exciting letter you've ever read.

Because I am going to go step-by-step through everything you'll get in my new book, "Web Marketing Secrets". Then you can download it immediately. And when you are finished reading my book, you will have a complete understanding of how to make money on the web.
http://mediasite.de/advertisingguide