$$$---$150 for an icon of a man with trolley

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 17:10:57 +0100
To: "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn@operamail.com>, "Anne Pemberton" <apembert@crosslink.net>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Today in Victoria London, a very busy area I parked our car.

The yellow stripes have been replaced with red ones, and indicate NO
parking.
They have nice dotted boxes with notices saying '20 minutes delivery only'

My local friendly traffic warden advised me (after 7 minutes) that the tiny
icon of a man with a two wheeled trolley indicate that these spaces are for
commercial vehicles only. he had not quite started writing, when I hailed
him from the end of the street, 5 seconds more though....
I asked a local bobby about this and he denied all knowledge, saying he uses
them himself.

BTW it cost 80 or $150 if you want to call his bluff.

jay@peepo.com

special needs teacher
web accessibility consultant