Re: Questions regarding compliance and alternative pages

>Regarding an inaccessible page with link to accessible version, Ian wrote:

> > Yes. The conformance claim should indicate the scope of the claim,
> > in this case a combination of two pages.
>
> > (For background, refer to
> > http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wai-pr-issues#conformance-alt-pages)

How should we indicate the scope?  Or are you saying, skipping ahead to
your other comments, that specification of scope is something still being
worked on?

 > Yes. And that's where we need to spend more time working on the
> > metadata (schema?) to use in conformance claims.

I get a mite bit worried about asking authors to learn about
metadata/schema just to make a conformance claim.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and