Re: A proposal for changing the guidelines

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:49:07 -0000
To: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, "Anne Pemberton" <apembert@crosslink.net>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Green Bus Red Bus.

Before this business about universal solutions goes too far, I'd like to
point out that I spend a fair amount of time doing ridiculous things like
painting the roses.

One will never be able to cater for all tastes, its a question of making a
decent attempt.

icydk if the bus is the wrong color it contains either no or the wrong
semantic content and no longer serves the intended purpose.

Jonathan Chetwynd
special needs teacher and
web accessibility consultant.